Coast to Coast Compounding and The Wellness Center are committed to increasing awareness about your body and providing solutions to help you feel better and live better.
When we talk about the “gut” we are talking about what’s going on inside your abdomen or belly. The healthier your stomach, intestines and colon, the better your nutritional absorption and your overall health.
When things in your gut aren’t quite right it can lead to a variety of issues. Have you experienced any of the following?
- Unexplained weight gain
- Frequent colds/flu
- Fatigue/lack of energy
- Frequent headaches
- Seasonal allergies/asthma
- Achy joints
- Food intolerances
- Sugar craving
- Brain fog
Yes, any and all of these issues are caused by compromises to your gut health, and more importantly, can be corrected by improving your gut health.
What education and solutions are available?
Free seminars describing the human microbiome, (the 100-trillion micro-organisms living in and on your body that live in harmony with the body and are vital to proper function)
- Program to help heal the gut and maximize diversity of species for a healthy microbiome
- Weight loss support groups
- Recipes and cooking tips to promote gut healing
- Comprehensive programming for women in any stage of menopause (peri- to post-) for their health, weight loss, menopausal symptoms and empowerment.
- Hormone evaluation & recommendation
- Coaching on menopause management
- Recipes and cooking tips
- Support groups
What kinds of tests and coaching/counseling are available?
- Follow up, interpretation and coaching on what to do after taking a U-biome stool test to identify what microbes are living in the gut and if some are pathogenic
- Nutritional advice on how to eliminate foods that cause inflammation. ALCAT food sensitivity testing
- One-on-one and Group coaching programs
- Menopause food coaching for women who have inches creeping up in their waist line as they approach menopause.