Coast to Coast Compounding and The Wellness Center are committed to increasing awareness about your body and providing solutions to help you feel better and live better. We have a specialty and passion for helping women through all stages of menopause (including peri- and post-).
As a woman-owned compounding pharmacy, we understand women’s hormonal changes, and are committed to take care of your individual needs.
Have you experienced thinking or feeling?
- I’m losing my mind. I just can’t think straight.
- I can’t remember things.
- I’ve lost interest in my husband.
- My clothes don’t fit as I’ve gained about 20 lbs.
- I’m described as a raging maniac by close friends.
While hormone changes are a natural part of menopause, hormone imbalances affect millions of women of all ages. Many women look for relief of symptoms with the use of bioidentical hormones.
Hormonal imbalances underlie many chronic health problems and can increase your risk of serious disease. In women, the symptoms often first appear in perimenopause or menopause, when estrogen, progesterone and testosterone production begins to diminish.
Many women have concerns about:
- Hot flashes / night sweats
- Mood swings
- Low/ Decreased Libido
- Weight gain
- Memory Loss
- Premenstrual symptoms
- Vaginal Dryness
The good news is that hormone losses and imbalances are correctable. Through the use of bioidentical hormones, lifestyle changes and nutrition, women can address their menopausal concerns.
What education and solutions are available?
- Women can become empowered through education, and we offer classes and seminars with supporting articles and some good books.
- The solutions usually employ a variety of treatments including but not limited to bioidentical hormones, dietary information including the importance of gut health, lifestyle changes, appropriate exercise and supplements.
- Our menopause coaches are available to help navigate the symptoms.
- We offer Free seminars focusing on symptoms and remedies
- We have comprehensive programming for women in any stage of menopause (peri- to post-) for their health, weight loss, menopausal symptoms and empowerment.
- Hormone evaluation & recommendation
- Coaching on menopause management
- Recipes and cooking tips
- Support groups
What kinds of tests and coaching/counseling are available?
- Available tests include blood serum testing, saliva and blood sport test, 24 hours urine tests.
- One-on-one and Group coaching programs
- Menopause food coaching for women who have inches creeping up in their waistline as they approach menopause.
- You may find your expert at the physician’s office, compounding pharmacy, or the nutritional health coach at Coast to Coast’s Wellness center.
- We offer integrative approaches incorporating Hormone and Gut Health